Duct Tape Billionaire™
We’re looking for a risk-taking, duct-taping dynamo to start the next big accessory business! Your child will experience invention with a twist in Duct Tape Billionaire. Children can choose to explore their imaginations and invent from scratch, or they can select a basic design to make their own. They explore patents, hear how to launch a business, and present their products to mock investors.
• Engage in creative thinking to design and build their own duct tape creations
• Explore invention from a real-world point of view
• Practice the same skills entrepreneurs use to launch a new product
Mission Space Makers™
This mission takes your child out of this world to locate and prepare a new planet for human habitation. Mission Control sends teams challenges to design inventions that transform the atmosphere, terrain, and ecosystem of an exoplanet. They set up a Space Lab to hatch eggs and grow crystal trees, take on the jobs of tomorrow, and explore beyond our galaxy.
• Experience the power of rocket science by building and launching rubber band rockets
• Explore National Inventors Hall of Fame Inductees and NASA engineers who have developed telescopes, micro cameras for Mars rovers, and instruments that investigate planets outside of our solar system
• Work together to grow real plants as well as their interest in science and space
Have A Blast™
Your child will fling, fly, and float through high-energy air battles while using physics to boost their advantage. Children engineer a variety of working tools, including “snowball” throwers, a giant air cannon, and more. Everyone builds their own high-tech Bubble Blaster with flashing lights to take home. This summer, Have A Blast that will last a lifetime.
• Apply principles of engineering to create a castle from cardboard and design a pulley system to raise a castle flag
• Build an air cannon that demonstrates how air moves in response to force
• Explore aerodynamics to blast water rockets made from plastic bottles more than 50 feet in the air
Operation Keep Out™
A young inventor’s dream come true, children create the ultimate Spy Gadget Alarm Box to keep treasures secure! They must decode a note written in invisible ink to find a missing tool, use spy glasses to catch a toy thief, and discover that both spies and engineers write in secret codes!
• Take apart non-working machines and devices to investigate their inner operations
• Explore how the mechanical and electrical machine parts might be used in a Spy Gadget Alarm Box
• Express ideas for their Spy Gadget Alarm Box through writing and sketching